Friday, June 14, 2013

Feline Friday!

Welcome to my favorite part of the week in which I use this space as an excuse to show how adorable my little kitty is. Ya know, besides all the other times there are random cat pictures.

Look at her! She's in drawer!



My goals this weekend are to create a vegetable planer box, pick up my first CSA farm share (hello Brooklyn!), do laundry and unpack my summer clothes.

Everyone have a great weekend full of white wine and may your home projects go exactly as expected with no surprises. I may have just invented a new toast because those are truly the most meaningful words any one person can say to another.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh when I read "new toast" I wanted to know: Whole Wheat?! Rye?! Cinnamon Raisin? I want to the recipe...but alas, my brain is just on food ;)

    Look at the little kitty being all silly in a drawer! I'm not a huuuge cat person, but I think I can get on board with this whole Feline Friday thing!

    ReplyDelete