Thursday, September 5, 2013

All of the lights in here baby

Update on ye olde skylight.  Remember the skylight when it was framed out with just a bunch of holes lookin all scraggly:





Well here it is is up close and personal with the NEW LIGHTS IN HERE BABY!


The funny thing is we picked out these lights two months ago and because I have nooooo idea what these lights were, the Yankee took the lead on picking out the style and color - they come in an a range of silver styles which is impressive for something I had never heard of.  It is next to impossible to get a good picture with my little camera with the lights on so you will just have to take my word for it that they look amazing.  When we first saw them turned on (there was no electricity in the room up until this point), I hugged the Yankee and said: "Awww we live like real people now."

They make me happy.





2 comments:

  1. awww isn't living like real people the best?! :) That's so neat you have a skylight!! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to boring you with endless details about it over lunch.
      And the before-promised cookie.
      xo.

      Delete